PRIVACYPersonal Information Protection Policy
Delawave (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines and other guidelines regarding the protection of personal information, and other relevant laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information in handling personal information obtained by the Company.
Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term “personal information” shall mean “personal information” as used in the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall include information on living individuals that can identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in such information, as well as data concerning personal appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer numbers.
Article 2 (Safety Management of Personal Information)
With respect to the protection of personal information, the Company shall implement appropriate organizational, physical, personnel, and technical measures, and shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information handled by the Company and to otherwise safely manage personal information.
Article 3 (Compliance with Acquisition of Personal Information, etc.)
The acquisition, use, and provision of personal information by the Company shall comply with the following
1.Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company shall acquire personal information from a general user for this site (hereinafter referred to as the “Users”) to the extent necessary for the operation of the Internet information provision website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) managed by the Company.
2.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Except as stipulated by law or with the consent of the individual, the Company will not use personal information obtained by the Company beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use stipulated below.
- (1)Operation, maintenance, and management of this website
- (2)To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- (3)Any purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information, etc.)
Except as otherwise stipulated by law, the Company will not provide personal information obtained with the consent of the individual to any third party without the prior consent of the individual. The Company will disclose, correct, add, delete, or notify the purpose of use of personal information at the request of the individual in accordance with the law, and respond appropriately to any comments or inquiries.
Article 5 (Change of Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
In principle, the Company shall not change the purposes of use specified in the preceding paragraph, except with the prior consent of the individual concerned. However, this shall not apply in cases where the Company changes the purpose of use after publicly announcing the changed purpose of use in advance to the extent that it is reasonably deemed to have a reasonable relationship with the purpose of use before the change.
Article 6 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- 1.Except in the following cases, the Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- (1)When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- (2)Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- (3)When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- (4)When the Company has notified or announced the following matters in advance and has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- ・The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- ・Data items to be provided to the third party
- ・Means or method of provision to third parties
- ・Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- ・The method of accepting the request of the person in question
- 2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- (1)When the Company outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- (3) Cases in which personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and in which the Company notifies the person in advance of this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of the joint users, the purpose of use by the user, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the name of the person who is responsible for the management of said personal information.
Article 7 (Improvement and Review of Handling of Personal Information)
The Company shall conduct inspections of its handling of personal information, management system, and initiatives, and shall continuously improve and review them.
Article 8 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- 1.When the Company is requested to disclose personal information by an individual, the Company will disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, if the Company decides not to disclose the personal information, it will notify the individual to that effect without delay.
- (1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- (2)If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company’s business
- (3)In the event of violation of other laws and regulations.
- 2.Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 9 (Disposal of Personal Information)
When personal information is no longer necessary in light of the purpose for which it is used, the Company shall erase or dispose of such personal information, and such erasure or disposal shall be conducted in a necessary and appropriate manner to prevent external loss, etc., to the extent necessary for the performance of its business.
Article 10 (Contact Point for Complaints and Consultations)
The Company has established the following contact point for handling personal information.
Delawave Inc, Inquiry Desk
2 Sakai, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0022
2-2-18-302 Sakai, Musashino-shi, Tokyo
Please click here to contact us. (Link to the inquiry page)
Date of enactment 8. August 2022
Representative Director Kenji Taira